Go through the points below and check any that apply to you:
- I am 100% sure I am pregnant.
- I have had an ultrasound to confirm my pregnancy and ensure that it is progressing normally.
- I have carefully researched all abortion procedures.
- I have carefully researched all the potential physical complications that could arise due to an abortion.
- I have carefully researched all the potential emotional complications that could arise due to an abortion.
- The abortion clinic has shown me, in writing, that they will care for me if I experience any side effects or complications.
- The abortion doctor has hospital privileges at a local hospital and I have been given documentation to prove this.
- I have carefully researched the abortion clinic and I am sure that they have not had any lawsuits filed against them.
- I have been tested for STDs.
- I have carefully researched fetal development.
- I have carefully researched the abortion clinic and I am 100% certain that no women have been hospitalized, injured, or suffered serious complications due to an abortion performed at this clinic.
If you cannot check all of the boxes, take some time and make sure you have done everything necessary to prepare for this procedure.
The Eden Clinic does not refer or perform abortion procedures.
Learn more about abortion procedures.